51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Thursday, February 09, 2006

On The Move!!

At last!

After first seeing this flat in May of last year it looks like I'm eventually going to be moving in!

It's been a trial selling the house in Nottingham, what with buyers pulling out at the last minute, damp proof coursing found to be knackered, solicitors handing over the case etcetera...


Mine's the one on the first floor, by the way, with the lounge balcony centre in the picture.

So I have my work cut out for me in the next two weeks....

Clear the furniture that I'm keeping out of the house in Notts and into storage.
Dump the rest!
Get my brand new, superdooper bedroom furniture out of my Mum's garage in Surrey.
Build it (aaaaargh!!!)
Notts furniture out of storage and into flat
New white goods to be delivered
(blimey, haven't ordered anything yet! oops!)

Eventually...get my day-to-day stuff out of this rented room and NEST!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home