51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Friday, November 17, 2006

what else could I say?

Hi J,

Just thought I’d drop a quick note to see how you’re doing. I was wondering if we were going to be speaking at all soon.

We’ve not been doing very well really have we? It’s such a shame as I really do think a lot of you, and had hoped this was going to be long term. Please get in touch as I am a little worried that you didn’t reply to my text yesterday and you're ok.

xx

Paul



Hey,

After our conversation on Wednesday I think it is better for all concerned that we don't see each other.

You are right, we are both looking for differing things at the moment. That is a shame.

I don't think it is great doing this in an e-mail, but I don't want to speak to you at the moment.

Take care of yourself.

J


I’m so sorry you don’t want to speak to me, I know it’s hard for you but it is for me too to feel this unloved and confused.

I’m convinced you are seeing someone else, otherwise why would you only want to see me once a week, when you say you want to make it work? It's all a little too much like it was at the start when you were darting back and forth between me & M. I really wanted it to work too; I just needed more contact, and a little reassurance, as I explained at dinner last Friday.

I’m really upset it’s ended like this.

Paul

5 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear that. I've been enjoying your blog over the last couple of days. Cheer up chuck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, November 17, 2006  

  • Let him go. I know it hurts but it's time to move on and find someone who wants to put their heart and soul into a relationship. You need to quit tearing yourself up over this.

    Try to have a good weekend Paul.

    By Blogger rodger, at Friday, November 17, 2006  

  • Thanks Mark!

    Rodger: I am trying to let go, it's not that tough really as it's been so up and down with him since the start. The hard part is accepting another fucked up relationship and questioning yourself over it. I either have really bad luck with guys, have expectations set way too high or I need to get back to my counsellor! lol!

    By Blogger Paul, at Saturday, November 18, 2006  

  • oh dear. that sounds like a tough conversation but one that needed to be had.
    it doesn't look like either of you were happy, hope you're ok
    x

    By Blogger pink jellybaby, at Monday, November 20, 2006  

  • all that thinking and thats whathe came up with... pfft!

    By Blogger AngelConradie, at Sunday, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home