51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Thursday, November 16, 2006

How Common!

I just found this on Rodgers site;

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
342
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
I must admit, I'm intrigued to find out some information about these guys across the pond who share my name. I did 'googlewhack' once before and found someone of the same name with a particularly odd connection; at the time I was living in Nottingham and my best friend was also called Paul, and his boyfriend was another Paul which led to me becoming known as P3. Well this chap I came across on Google was actually the lead singer of a band called P3. Spooky eh?
If I get time I'd quite like to find out some things about the other 341. Who knows what I may find eh?

3 Comments:

  • Wow. 342!

    Paul was DEFINITELY the coolest Beatle! ;)

    By Blogger emaleejayne, at Thursday, November 16, 2006  

  • I think so, which makes his current situation even more appalling! (shameless plug; have you read the posts below on Lady Mucca?)

    I notice you only have five others yourself? Thats amazing in a country the size of America!

    By Blogger Paul, at Thursday, November 16, 2006  

  • how cool is that- there is not one person in the USA with the same name as me! there are 13000 odd people with the same first name as me- but no one with my surname!

    By Blogger AngelConradie, at Monday, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home