51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tardiness

I feel I'm running behind with my blogs.

Obviously yesterdays entry about the "Great Gay Rip Off" at Thorpe Park (I'm gonna keep mentioning it because of the amount of google hits it gets... and I want to give it as much bad press as possible) should really have gone out on Monday, but to be honest I didn't think it proper or sensitive to moan about my crap day at a theme park on the anniversary of 9/11.

I was working in an American 'theme' restaurant then (look at my name... now you know where this nickname comes from), so we were inundated that day with tourists from the States to watch our tv screens, and try to absorb what was unfolding live on the other side of the Big Pond. But nothing I could say on my memories of 'that day' would have matched those of the people that were there.

I read some great posts on Monday, all WAY more relevant than mine would've been. As usual,Joe.My.God provided a great account with fantastic pictures. Read it here

As for Monday night at 'Wicked!'... well, I'll blog about that when I have a little more time ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home