51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thorpe Park pics

I kind of slated our day at Thorpe Park last week, but I just wanted to add that it was a Gaydar issue really, the park itself is great! If you're ever in that part of the world, check it out and I dare you to ride 'Stealth!" Here are some pics...


Vic (left) and Gary

Stealth accelerates like a bullet, just to plunge you down a vertical 205ft drop!!

This shot, above, was taken at quite a distance... it was the only way I could fit it into one picture!


Video of 'Stealth'

2 Comments:

  • Well it was certainly weird bumping into you at Thorpe Park and then again in town within 7 days, having not seen you for at least 2 or 3 years!

    It's been fascinating glancing through your blog. I've certainly learnt a few new things about you.

    I agree that Thorpe Park was a disappointment in several respects, although it was still a fun day out overall. Never did manage to get a ride on Stealth though!

    GAVIN.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 18, 2006  

  • Good to have you here Gavin!

    By Blogger Paul, at Monday, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home