51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Friday, October 20, 2006

George.... again!

I've written before about George Michael, I'm a big fan of his, so here goes another post about his latest behaviour....

He's hit the headlines again today by smoking pot on during a tv interview backstage at a concert in Madrid... where the drug is legal.

Inhaling deeply, he said: "This is the only drug I've ever thought worth taking but you have to wait. It never occurred to me to take even this until I was about 22 or 23.

"This stuff keeps me sane and happy. I could write without it...if I were sane and happy. I'd say it's a great drug - but obviously it's not very healthy. You can't afford to smoke it if you've got anything to do. Anything at all would be foolish." (like driving a car George?)

Denying he was out of control after twice being caught slumped at the wheel of his car, he told interviewer Melvyn Bragg: "I'm enjoying my life." Good on ya George, enjoy yourself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home