51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lady Mucca Speaks Out!

Try as she might, the Bouncer at ChinaWhites wasn't going to let her in



I only saw a few brief clips of the 'Lady' Heather interview this morning before I left for work so I can't really comment on it too much, (though you know I love to have a good moan about her) but a couple of things have struck me about this straight away;

1) If you're trying to prove you're not a publicity-seeking self-promoter then surely a TV interview isn't the best way to do it? Maybe retreating to Outer Mongolia would do it?

2) If you're trying to claim the intrusion into your life has been unbearable, ditto!

3) So much for trying to keep this as quick and painless as possible for the sake of Beatrice eh?

4) If you think you're going to get the same sort of sympathy Princess Di did by hiring the same lawyer and doing a similiar kind of 'heart on sleeve' appearance, then you're even more self deluded than I originally thought!

5) When you say "I'm never going to marry again", is that because you're rich enough now to not need to anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home