51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Friday, November 24, 2006

Last Day At Head Office

God, how I'll miss getting up at 6:15am, squashing myself onto the 'Ghetto Express', followed by the arduous lumpy-bumpy ride all the way out to the farthest reaches of the Metropolitan line , squashed in by lumpy-bumpy people (who can't do Sudoku's!)

How I'll miss being communicated with purely by phone or e-mail, and the condescending manner of my Team Leader, and the non-existence of my Department Manager, or the imaginary job description that I'm still waiting for!

And all so that I can get my own little restaurant in leafy Hampstead... what am I thinking?!?

2 Comments:

  • You're thinking....YEA!!!!! I'm out of this shithole!! (Insert happy dance here)

    I hope the day didn't drag on too long and you were able to celebrate a bit after work.

    Are you ready for adventure?

    By Blogger rodger, at Saturday, November 25, 2006  

  • ooh i can so relate- its like when i no longer had to be at work at 6am; and no longer drop my son off at my mother's house (still asleep) at 5:30am to be at work at 6am; and when i no longer had to work weekends; and when i could suddenly work normal hours and take a chistmas holiday... and my ex-boss couldn't understand why i wanted to leave!!!

    By Blogger AngelConradie, at Sunday, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home