51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Eclipse

Last night there was a lunar eclipse. In the photo's it looks great, but looking down over London it didn't look that impressive, rather just like a bloody big cloud across the moon.

Which then reminded me of that Rah Band tune "Clouds Across The Moon", do you remember that?

I then spent the rest of the night, and now probably today with that going round and round in my head!
"Hello? Hello Operator? I... I seem to have lost my connection!"

Apparently, an eclipse of the moon heralds new beginnings. Quite apt for me at present.

I can only hope!

3 Comments:

  • It looked quite good out where we live, but then we are in Zone 4, which is why friends complain that we live in the middle of nowhere. (Not strictly true. We're more in the suburbs of nowhere than slap bang in the middle. We're not complaining. We have trees, and wildlife.)

    I believe I can say with some confidence that what a lunar eclipse really does herald is a brief period during which the earth is between the sun and the moon.
    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, March 04, 2007  

  • lol!

    not a believer in horoscopes then?

    By Blogger Paul, at Tuesday, March 06, 2007  

  • It was daylight here when it happened so new beginnings or not...we never noticed.

    I guess we American Left Coast(ers) will just have to suffer through with the usual goings on.

    That picture is beautiful!

    By Blogger rodger, at Wednesday, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home