51:32:35 l0:03:22

TGI Paul

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Brief Round-Up

I thought I'd do a quick review of my first year here in Blogland, it's been a really worthwhile experience writing on here, and I've picked up some lovely acquaintances. I can only hope you've enjoyed reading as much as I've enjoyed musing!
These have been some of my personal favourite entries;

Most Critically Acclaimed Entry;

The criteria here was a comment made to me by Troubled Diva, a great blogger and the worthy recipient of a few genuine awards!

Most Commented On Entry;

My sisters 40th birthday got the highest amount. Glad you all approved!

So Much Happening Lately

My Favourite Poem;

Not that I've written many, but I was really proud of this! Ode To Ken

My Favourite Outing;

There have been loads actually. In fact I think I've been really lucky this year on the whole. For pure once-in-a-lifetime luxury with a fair sprinkling of romance thrown in, it was probably Claridges

But I think 'Wicked!' was actually my favourite outing overall.

Most Googled Entry;

Bizarrely, the words most used on google to find my site (apart from TGI Paul itself, which is usually Vic when he's away working) were these ones...

Pointless Family Photo of the Year Award

The Person I've Loved To Hate Most;

Easily Heather McCartney Mills, couldn't you tell?

It's not been a bad year at all, I think I've achieved lots; I've moved into my own apartment, (I even had a boyf here too for a while! lol!), I'm now in full command of my own branch of The PizzaPlace, which is going fine, I've maintained friendships with some great people and made friends with a few more. There have been some great days out, a lovely Valentines with Alfie, partying with pop stars and great birthdays with all the family.

There's been some loves and some losses, but, as painful as they've been, I'm ok. I can't deny I'd like things to be different, but they're not, so I just have to live with it. 2007 can only see an improvement on that front!

I wish you all a very happy, peaceful and prosperous new year, and hope all your wishes come true!

Paul xx

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home